"Service is recognizing the needs of your customer before they realize...they have one."
TRINITY CARRIER SERVICES family cares about our employees. We pride ourselves in promoting a people-oriented, positive work environment.
Minimum Driver Qualifications
Applicants must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Qualifications;
- Have a valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) with proper endorsements in the applicants’ state of residence
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last 3 years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s)
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
- Good DAC Report
- Clean Pre-Employment Screening Program (PSP) Report
- No convictions for a “serious or disqualifying traffic violation” within the last three (3) years
- A stable work history and good references, previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable
- Must provide no less than three (3) years of previous work history, applicants must also provide work history for all commercial driving jobs for the past ten (10) years
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Successfully complete orientation.